4/5/12

Tracy Anderson Webisodes







I'm a little late to this party (each of these videos has well over 100,000 views…), but how great are these Tracy Anderson Webisodes?? If you do all three videos at one time, you get a terrific 25 minute workout.  I've always said, Tracy Anderson is the only workout where I've actually seen the shape of my body change.  These videos are a great way to try it out for yourself.  If you stick with it, you'll be hooked!  Then you, too, will be gobbling up every DVD she puts out.  I currently have…um…nine Tracy DVD's and still want to order her new Mini Trampoline Workout and her upcoming workout series for Pregnancy.  It should be noted that I don't own a mini trampoline…and am not pregnant.  Hmmm…maybe I am a tad obsessed.

-♥ J

P.S.  You can start your very own Tracy obsession right HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...