4/13/12

Happy Healthy Belly TV: How to Make Broccoli

I made this video for my mom.  She insists on microwaving her broccoli even though I've told her (and told her) that there is an easy, delicious way to make frozen broccoli in just 5 minutes without using the microwave.  So, I decided to make this video to prove exactly how easy it is.  In fact, it is SO easy that you may find yourself thinking, "Really??  You made a video about that???"  Yes.  Yes, I did.  Warning:  In the video I talk with my mouth full and do The Robot.  I'm not sure which is more offensive…

-♥ J :)

P.S.  Love you, Mom!!!


Five Minute Broccoli
Ingredients:
  • 1 bag of frozen organic broccoli
  • 1/4 cup water
  • 1 lemon
  • olive oil 
  • lemon pepper
Directions:
  1. Pour frozen broccoli in a skillet with lid (like THIS ONE) and cover with1/4 cup water.
  2. Cover with lid and set stovetop to med/high heat.
  3. Cook for 5 minutes.
  4. When time is up, turn off the stove.
  5. Add olive oil, lemon and lemon pepper to taste.
  6. Eat and enjoy!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...