5/9/12

The Easy Way to Catch a Cold

Need to catch a cold fast???  Then you should definitely mention on your blog that you don't catch colds anymore.  The universe thinks this sort of bravado is hilarious and will immediately strike you (and your poor unsuspecting husband) with a nagging, poorly timed, all consuming cold that will leave you both trudging through your days foggy headed and drained.  

Now, if you want to get rid of a cold…that's a whole other ball of wax.  I already told you about one of my cold remedies.  The other thing I do at the first sign of sickness is head to Earth Bar for a Cold and Sinus Wellness Shot.  It's a shot as in "hey-we're-in-Vegas-let's-do-a-shot," not a "oh-I-stepped-on-a-rusty-nail-and-now-I-need-a-tetanus-shot" shot.  This is what it looks like:


This is what it tastes like:

It's pretty freakin' terrible.  It does, however, clear out your sinuses like nobody's business.  It may also clear out the sinuses of anyone in a five town radius.  The scent of this bad boy lingers so, again, consume only around your closest and most loyal friends.  If you want to make your own at home version, the ingredients are:

  • lemon
  • ginger juice
  • oregano oil
  • aged garlic extract
  • horseradish
  • echinacea

-♥ J :)

P.S. When I was telling my Dad what was in it he said, "That sounds delicious!!  I would have that even if I wasn't sick!!"  No, you wouldn't Dad.  No, you wouldn't.
P.P.S.  Did you ever see this episode of Friends when Monica won't admit that she's sick??  Cracks me up every time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...