5/25/12

Summer Lovin'





Ooooh, Veggies.  I have such a case of summer fever!!  I am so happy Memorial Day weekend is finally here!!  The next couple of days are filled with fun, mellow holiday weekend activities like brunch, barbecues and meet ups with friends.  (I might even sneak a couple of these in this weekend.)  I'm also going to use the extra day off to catch up on some busy work.  I'll be filming another video for Happy Healthy Belly TV, donating some things to Goodwill and getting a jump on the last leg of the (never-ending) detox I started.  Next week I'll cover Kris Carr's Crazy Sexy Diet.  Truth be told I am WAY over this detox, but I wanted to be sure I gave Kris's book its due since I think it's fantastic!!!  Whatever your plans, I hope your weekend is happy and healthy!!

-♥ J :)

P.S.  A little weekend reading...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...