5/16/12

Kale or Fail???



photos via Oh She Glows

Has anyone out there ever tried to make their own kale chips??  I was out to dinner with my friend Samantha a couple of weeks ago and she swore by them.  She said kale chips were super easy to make and they always turned out great.  To me, the whole idea seems like a lot of work for not that much food.  What do you think??  Are kale chips worth it?? This delicious looking recipe for Sundried Tomato Cheezy Kale Chips from Oh She Glows makes a pretty convincing argument in favor of chip making.  In the recipe, Angela uses a food dehydrator, but I'm pretty sure you could use an oven instead.  

-♥ J :)

P.S.  Have a favorite recipe or kale tale you would like to share??  Hop on over to the Happy Healthy Belly Facebook page and post your story.  I would love to hear from you!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...