- frozen artichoke hearts
- garbanzo beans
- Rawmesan vegan cheese
- mixed greens
- Heat artichokes and 1/4 cup of water in a large skillet (like this one). Cover with lid. While artichokes are cooking chop tomatoes.
- Drain and rinse garbanzo beans. Set aside.
- When artichokes are almost cooked (about 5 minutes), drain excess water from the pan. Then toss tomatoes and garbanzo beans into skillet along with spices of your choice. I like lemon pepper and garlic with a squeeze of fresh lemon juice.
- Lower heat to medium and allow to simmer.
- Toss mixed greens with dijon vinaigrette dressing (like this one).
- Spoon artichoke mixture** on top of dressed greens and sprinkle with Rawmesan vegan cheese.
- Eat and enjoy!!
**Artichoke mixture is also delicious served over brown rice.