1/22/12

Salad Sundays: Mas Malo's Mexican Chopped Salad

Last night a bunch of us went to Malo for dinner. In addition to the requisite chips, guacamole and margaritas, I was dreaming of the salad that I had the last time we went there for Sophie's birthday.  Turns out the Malo we went to last night (the Silverlake location) doesn't have the salad.  My beloved salad is only available at their downtown location: Mas Malo.  So in honor of the salad I didn't get to have last night, I am making it this week's featured salad.  Guess I will be making it at home, too.


Mas Malo's Mexican Chopped Salad** 
Ingredients:
  • celery
  • garbanzo beans
  • red radish
  • iceberg lettuce
  • cucumber
  • bell pepper 
  • tomatoes
  • avocado
Directions:

  1. Chop all ingredients and toss with a lime vinaigrette (recipe HERE).  
  2. Eat and enjoy!!!

-♥ J :)

**The Mas Malo chopped salad actually comes with queso fresco, but I order it "no cheese sub avocado".
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...