2/1/12

Marie Forleo wants me to workout.



So, that's exactly what I'm going to do.  Today I'll be doing my Tracy Anderson Mat Workout, but lately I've been mixing it up with Erin's recommendation: the Jillian Micheals Ripped in 30 Workout.  You get four different workouts on one dvd and each one is only 30 minutes long.  Since each workout is broken up into three 10 minute segments, this dvd would be perfect if you were following Marie's advice to integrate mini workouts into your day.  And why wouldn't you follow Marie's advice??  As I've said before, I think she's the Micheal Jordan of life advice!!  Hmmm...that's an awkward analogy, but I think you get my point.

-♥ J :)

P.S. Marie is nominated for a well deserved Shorty Award!!  You can vote for her right HERE.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...