5/3/11

Don't Call it a Comeback


I'm stuck.  I'm glopped, gooped and buried in the muckity-muck of gummy, stagnant to-do's, to-don'ts, the should-haves, the have-to's, the why's and the why-not's.  The gears on my life's engine have come to a grinding, unyielding, metal against metal halt.  It makes me want to sit on my couch and eat chips.  That could only mean one thing…

It's time for a DETOX!!!!  Woo-hoo!!!  Time to shake off the sludge, grind out the gristle, peel back the layers and get back to havin' a booty shakin' good time.  I am devoting this, the merry month of May, to all things DETOX.  I am keeping the best and heaving the rest.  I am getting back to basics and seeing what truly gets my Mo-Jen working.  Who's with me????

Wow.  Not only do I hear crickets, but they are shouting, "Jen, shut the F-up!  We're tired of your stupid detoxes!!!"  That's fine, Crickets.  You may have your cricket lives all figured out, but I know my friends out there would welcome…nay…embrace…nay…leap with ecstatic fervor at a chance to do a detox with me.  I know my friends love self-reflection, green juice and cleaning out their closets.  I know my friends love giving up sugar.  I know my friends….hmm…maybe I don't know my friends…

Regardless, this detox train is leaving the station!  Grab your kale and hop on board because this train makes one stop and that stop is...enlightenment!  Or clean closets.  Whichever come first...

-♥ J :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...