This salad is for Cara. As you might remember, Cara had great success on the Clean program a few months back. When she was in town last week, the two of us made a hasty plan to do a quickie two week Clean style re-boot. This salad with a side of quinoa and lentils has been one of my staples. It is perfect when you are doing a detox, or just when you are feeling the need…the need for green. Enjoy!
-♥ J :)
Green and Clean Salad
- frozen organic chopped broccoli
- organic romaine lettuce
- sesame seeds
- 1 chopped avocado
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2 packet NuNaturals stevia
- Cook broccoli according to package instructions and set aside to cool.
- Chop and wash romaine. Set aside in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and stevia.
- Toss broccoli, lettuce and avocado with the lemon juice mixture.
- Garnish with sesame seeds.
- Eat and enjoy!!!