8/16/11

Yoga for sale!!! Get it while it's hot!!!



I LOVE hot yoga.  That's right I said it.  After that whole I think I might die right now feeling passed, I fell head over sweat soaked heels in love with hot yoga.  However, the studio I've been going to is a bit of a trek from my house.  That is why I am beyond thrilled that Moksha Yoga LA is opening a branch right in the heart of hollywood.  I've been stalking the studio's progress on their Facebook page for months and am happy to report they will be open for business this September.  They are having a huge pre-opening sale with up to 30% off on selected packages.  I already bought mine and can not wait to get started!  Summer may be winding down but September is looking hot, hot, hot!!!

-♥ J :)

P.S.  And speaking of Facebook pages…Have you liked the Happy Heathy Belly Facebook page yet???  NO?!  Well, whatcha waitin' for?!?  You can do that right HERE.  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...