9/30/11

One small step for Veggies...

Sean: "I have completed a week without dairy.  I have noted marked improvements in the consistency and range of my (singing) voice, and my skin is clear, which I don't think has been the case since I was 12.  This is my quote for your blog."

Me:  "Wow!!!  And that was after only one week!!!  Think of how great you would feel after 3!!!"


Sean:  "Mmmmm.  That's a long time..."

I tend to get overexcited.  Especially when it comes to health.  I truly believe that one small change to your diet can bring such a big change to your life that it will then in turn bring change to the lives of your friends and family, which will then bring change to the lives of THEIR friends and family and so on and so forth until that very first small change (that you thought no one would even notice!) will cause such a huge ripple effect that it will bring ginormous change to the whole wide world!!!  

See what I mean?? Overexcited.  

I am telling you this little parable, because I am about to post the "rules" for the detox.  They might seem strict, so I want to stress to you that this is just what I am doing with my little overexcited self.  You have to decide for yourself what works for your body.  Follow as much or as little as you like. Don't get frustrated and adopt an  "Eh.  That looks exhausting.  Pass the jalapeno poppers." attitude. Remember, even the tiniest change can yield huge results.  And, as always, please, please, please consult a medical professional before starting any nutrition program.  

-♥ J :)

*Up later today:  Detox plan and shopping list.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...