Inspired by this video from Weelicious, I decided to make sweet potato fries last night. I guess technically they would be called "sweet potato bakes" since I didn't actually fry them. Not only are these faux-fries surprisingly easy to make, but they are also way healthier than their fast food counterparts. I think they taste better, too. Gotta love it when that happens.
-♥ J :)
Sweet and Easy Un-fried Potatoes
- 2-3 organic sweet potatoes
- olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Wash and peel potatoes.
- Chop potatoes into desired shape. ( I prefer skinny fries or cubes.)
- Lay on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss potatoes until they are lightly coated with oil.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and salt. (optional)
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes to 1hour (depending on potato thickness and desired crispness).
- Eat and enjoy!!