6/15/12

Have a colorful weekend!!!



In college, I had a dance teacher who when asked if she followed any particular diet replied: "Colors.  I eat colors.  Colors are key."  This advice was lost on my 18 year old self.  "What a weirdo," I joked with my friends.  "Next she is going to tell us to eat unicorn fur!!  Ha Ha!!  She doesn't know what she is talking abou….hey is that fat-free pound cake??  Pass that over here!!"  Turns out, in a time before juice cleanses and raw-vegan-gluten-free everything, my teacher was doling out some pretty sage advice.  If I could go back in time, I would tell young, clueless me to put down the bagel (and the frozen yogurt and the NoDoz) and listen to Regina.  I would also tell myself to stop cutting bangs.

-♥ J :)

P.S. A little weekend reading…
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...