7/21/11

Three Things That Make My World a Simpler Place

1. C9 by Champion Women's Fitted Reversible Capri Pants
I mostly workout at home, so I don't really need a bunch of fancy workout clothes.  However, the weather has been so great lately that John and I have started going for runs in the neighborhood.  To avoid a reputation as "that weird lady who runs around with holes in the seat of her pants"  I bought these.  They are sturdy but not suffocating, a great length and have retained their color through many washes. (I hang dry them rather than putting them in the dryer.)  The best part is that they are only $32 dollars at Target.  Since they are also reversible, it's really like getting two pairs for the price of one.  

2. Crate and Barrel Salad Dressing Bottle with Stirrer
I usually make dressing fresh for each salad.  Sometimes, though, when a batch is particularly yummy (ahem...this flavor), I like to store what's leftover.  This salad dressing bottle is perfect for a several reasons.  The bottle has a wider mouth which makes for easy cleaning, it comes with it's own handy-dandy stirrer and it has easy to follow salad dressing recipes that are written right on the bottle.  The clincher...it's on sale for $7.95 (normally $9.95).


We all know that I think food combining is the easiest diet change ever.  However, when I explain the concept to people, they tend to look at me as if I'm trying to enlist them in a cult.  Now that the little black rectangle with all the answers is conquering the topic, maybe that will stop.  Thank you Kristen Suzanne (of Kristen's Raw and Green Mommy Blog) for helping to bring this app into the world.  It is super informative, user friendly and (at the bargain price of $4.99it is way more fun than Angry Birds.  Ok...AS fun as Angry Birds.  


-♥ J :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...