10/21/11

The Weekly Round Up

Good Friday, Veggies.  Sorry for the radio silence of late (would it be called blog silence???).  John and I have had family in town, so I've been taking a (much needed) technological break.  We've been seeing the sites, spending time outdoors and trying to squeeze in as much giggling as time will allow.  Since I have a few minutes to myself this morning, I thought I'd give you the Cliffs Notes version of the week's events.
  1. The past couple of days, I haven't been sticking to the detox.  And I don't care.  And you can't make me care.  We've been having too much fun for me to be worrying about what I should or shouldn't be eating.  So call the gluten police.  I plead guilty and have no remorse.
  2. This didn't stop me from spending $92.43 on juice yesterday.  Apparently when it comes to fresh juice I am careless spendthrift who holds no regard for things like my debt to income ratio.  I see brightly colored juice in bottles and turn into a crazed hoarder.  I guess there are worse vices.
  3. I know that I still owe you the Budget Detox post.  I also know that it won't be finished until next week.  Your patience is greatly appreciated.
  4. True Food Kitchen is my new favorite restaurant.  This restaurant deserves a post unto itself (which I will give it), but for now I'll just say this…on second thought…I have no words.  Pictures are below.  It was unreal.  Go.  Now.   (Also, according to my nephew, they have "the coolest bathroom" he's ever seen.)
  5. I broke my self imposed ban on buying any more workout videos and bought this one and this one.  My justification for this is that Erin and I are testing out a 30 minute workout theory and these videos are part of the research.  That's my story and I'm sticking to it.  In unrelated news, I had a dream last night that Tracy Anderson told me I need to work on my butt.
-♥ J

John's Grass Fed Bison Burger with Sweet Potato Hash
Squash and Ricotta Ravioli
Farmer's Market Salad
My nephew Eric...eating honey.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...